10 Best Horror Coop Games are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Horror Coop Games In 2022
Lis The Best Horror Coop Games Reviews
Eldritch Horror Board Game (Base Game) | Mystery Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Board Game for Adults and Family | Ages 14+ | 1-8 Players | Avg. Playtime 2-4 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games
$50.00 in stock
1 used from $43.90
- THRILLING GAME OF TERROR AND ADVENTURE: Ancient evil is stirring across the globe. You and your trusted circle of colleagues must travel around the world, working against all odds to hold back the approaching horror. The end draws near! Do you have the courage to prevent global destruction?
- SCARY STRATEGY GAME: Defeat foul monsters, travel to Other Worlds and solve obscure mysteries surrounding this unspeakable horror. The effort may drain your sanity and cripple your body, but if you fail, the Ancient One will awaken and rain doom upon the known world.
- COOPERATIVE MYSTERY GAME: Brave investigators team up to pit their skills and weapons against the threat of the Ancient One. Together they explore the remote corners of the globe, fight the nightmarish creatures that lurk in the shadows and solve the ancient mysteries of this Eldritch Horror!
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Eldritch Horror is based on the fiction of H.P. Lovecraft and inspired by the classic Arkham Horror board game. With four different Ancient Ones, twelve investigators, numerous monsters, and hundreds of possible encounters, every game provides a unique and epic adventure.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: The Eldritch Horror Board Game collection of scary games for game night is designed for 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average game time is approximately 2 to 4 hours.
Arkham Horror 3rd Edition Board Game | Mystery Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Board Game for Adults and Family| Ages 14+ | 1-6 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games
$63.99 in stock
- THRILLING GAME OF COSMIC HORROR: A dark shadow grows in the city of Arkham. Alien entities known as Ancient Ones lurk in the emptiness beyond space and time, writhing at the thresholds between worlds. Only a handful of investigators stand against the horrors. Will they prevail?
- SCARY STRATEGY GAME: Players take on the role of Arkham investigators as they explore the streets of the city and work together to save humanity from unknowable horrors. Stop occult rituals and destroy alien creatures before the Ancient Ones make our world their ruined dominion.
- COOPERATIVE MYSTERY GAME: Players work as a team to gather clues, defeat terrifying monsters and find tools and allies to stand any hope of defeating the ancient creatures that exist just beyond the veil of our reality.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Inspired by the writings of H.P. Lovecraft, each unique scenario puts you in the shoes of an Arkham investigator. Choose one of 12 unique investigators, each with their own abilities, items and backstory. Branching narrative paths make each scenario truly your own. No two games are ever the same.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: The Arkham Horror Board Game collection of scary games for game night is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average game time is approximately 2 to 3 hours.
Arkham Horror The Card Game | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Card Games for Adults and Teens Ages 14 and up | 1-2 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games
$35.96 in stock
- A LIVING CARD GAME OF ELDRITCH MYSTERY: Something evil stirs in Arkham, and only you can stop it. Blurring the traditional lines between roleplaying and card game experiences, Arkham Horror: The Card Game is the Living Card Game of Lovecraftian mystery, monsters and madness!
- HORROR GAME: As the Ancient Ones seek entry to our world, investigators work to unravel arcane mysteries and conspiracies. Their efforts determine not only the course of your game, but carry forward throughout whole campaigns, challenging them to overcome their personal demons.
- COOPERATIVE GAME: You and your friends become investigators within the quiet New England town of Arkham, Massachusetts. No matter what compels you or haunts you, you'll find both your strengths and weaknesses reflected in your custom deck of cards. These cards will be your resources as you work with your friends to unravel the world's most terrifying mysteries.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Each of your adventures in Arkham Horror: The Card Game carries you deeper into mystery. You'll find cultists, foul rituals, haunted houses, strange creatures and signs of the Ancient Ones straining against the barriers to our world. The basic mode of play in Arkham LCG is not the adventure, but the campaign.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: These scary games are designed for 1 to 2 players (or up to 4 with 2 Core Sets) and are suitable for ages 14 and older. Average game time is approximately 1 to 2 hours.
Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition Board Game (BASE GAME) | Horror Game | Mystery Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 hrs | Made by Fantasy Flight Games
$72.00 in stock
- HORROR GAME: This fully cooperative board game of horror and mystery takes place in the same universe as Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, Arkham KCG, Eldritch Horror and Elder Sign. Explore the veiled and misty streets of Innsmouth and stumble through the haunted corridors of Arkham’s cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite.
- MYSTERY GAME: Players take the part of investigators, entering the darkened rooms of haunted Akrham mansions and other sinister locales to discover strange secrets, solve cunning puzzles and battle otherworldly dangers. Open the door and step inside - it will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town.
- COOPERATIVE GAME WITH HIGH VARIABILITY: Game features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty.The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they're fans of horror!
- APP-DRIVEN GAME: A free digital app is required to play your copy of Mansions of Madness. This immersive companion app guides players, step by step, through each scenario.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours.
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up
$30.97 in stock
- What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, 7 sculpted miniatures, 75 cards, 3 dice, fabric bag, 17 paper movers and Bases, 6 placards and instructions
- Fun play experience – Horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, Dracula, the bride of Frankenstein, the Wolfman, the Mummy, the invisible Man, and the creature from the black Lagoon
- Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away
- Great replay value – 60 minute play time, for 1-5 players, Horrified's innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty Facing the unique monsters requires different strategies, which creates a different experience every time
- Makes a great gift - Horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season!
Back 4 Blood - PlayStation 4
14 used from $13.79
- Fight your way through a perilous world In a 4-player co-op story campaign where you must work together to survive increasingly challenging missions
- Choose from 8 customizable cleaners and a range of lethal weapons and items
- Play with or against friends in PvP
- A new Roguelike card system creates different experiences each and every time
- A PlayStation Plus subscription is required to play Back 4 Blood on PlayStation or Xbox consoles. An internet connection is required to play all game modes.
Plaid Hat Games Aftermath: an Adventure Book Game, Multicolor
- Play as a colorful cast of mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, and other critters. Each character has personal goal in addition to the group’s main goal
- Dynamic card play allows players to complete a wide variety of exciting actions.
- Engage threats in desperate combat, or try diplomacy for more peaceful solutions
- Complete missions to improve your colony and unlock new perks and explore a ruined suburbia from the eyes of a tiny creature
- 27 story driven missions and side missions.
Pandemic Board Game (Base Game) | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games
$35.99 in stock
- STRATEGY GAME: Players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together.
- COOPERATIVE BOARD GAME: Only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
- WORK TOGETHER AND SAVE HUMANITY: Four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late. Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world.
- GIFT FOR ADULTS AND TEENS: Pandemic is the perfect Christmas or birthday gift for anyone who loves a bit of problem solving! A perfect way to bring together friends and family, be sure to check out our full line of Pandemic games!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. The average playtime is 45 minutes.
Mice & Mystics Board Game | Cooperative Adventure Game | Strategy Game | Fun Family Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 7+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 90 Minutes | Made by Plaid Hat Games
$63.99 in stock
- STORYBOOK ADVENTURE GAME: In Mice & Mystics, players advance through the chapters of a storybook and take on the roles of heroes who were turned into mice by an evil Queen. These cunning field mice must race through a castle that is now twenty times larger than before to warn the King.
- COOPERATIVE STRATEGY GAME: Players work together to save an imperiled kingdom and face countless adversaries including rats, cockroaches, spiders and the castle's housecat, Brodie. Each player has a vital role in the quest to warn the King, and it will take careful planning to discover the Queen's weakness and defeat her.
- FUN FOR FAMILY GAME NIGHT: Mice & Mystics is the perfect game for family night or gaming events. Part fairytale and part game, this storybook will provide any group of friends with an unforgettable adventure they will talk about for years to come.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: This boldly innovative game thrusts players into an ever-changing interactive environment and features a storyline that players help create as they explore the world and advance the adventure.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun storybook adventure game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 7 and older. Average playtime is approximately 90 minutes.
Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up | Quick Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Outdoors, Travel & Family Game Night
$11.74 in stock
2 used from $11.15
- QUICK GAME OF SMART QUESTIONS - Divide yourselves up in teams, or play one on one, ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!
- STRATEGIZE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY - Make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
- AWARD WINNING FUN FOR THE FAMILY - Winner Of The 2022 National Parenting Product Awards (NAPPA). This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up!
- PERFECT GIFT - Makes the perfect gift for boys, girls, parents, adults, friends, families as well as any board game or card game lover.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE - Includes 50 Game Cards, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. The box size is portable & travel friendly. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at game nights, gatherings, birthday parties, play dates, road trips, plane trips, outdoors, and more!