10 Best Propane Portable Generator are being loved and sold, many people are interested in giving good reviews for the quality. Statistics from experts and trusted sources to help your family make the best choice below.
The Best Propane Portable Generator In 2022
Lis The Best Propane Portable Generator Reviews
A-iPower SUA2000iD 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas & Propane Powered, Small with Super Quiet Operation for Home, RV, or Emergency
$399.00 in stock
- The A-iPower SUA2000iD Dual Fuel inverter generator produces 2,000 starting watts with 1,600 running watts of power with gasoline and 1,800 starting watts with 1,500 running watts with propane (LPG)
- A-iPower’s inverter technology allows for safe and clean power for sensitive electronics such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics.
- Each SUA2000iD comes with a set of parallel cables enabling users to link two SUA2000iD together for combined power output of 4,000 starting watts and 3200 running watts.
- Lightweight and portable at only 55 lbs. making it ideal for camping trips and tailgate parties.
- Super quiet operation at only 52 decibels, allows for effective operation without disturbing your friends and neighbors.
Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight
$544.94 in stock
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry
- QUIET OPERATION: With an ultra-quiet 53 dBA from 23 feet, enjoy 2500 starting watts, 1850 running watts and up to 11.5 hours run time on gasoline, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane
- PARALLEL READY: The optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power. GFCI Outlets : No
- CLEAN POWER: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD), a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 9500 Rated and 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered, Electric Start, Transfer Switch & RV Ready CARB Compliant
$999.98 in stock
1 used from $1,205.00
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up, Blue/Gray
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
WEN DF400i Super Quiet 4000-Watt Dual Fuel RV-Ready Electric Start Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off
- Dual fuel design runs on both gasoline (4000 surge watts, 3200 rated watts) and propane (3200 surge watts, 2900 rated watts)
- Auto Fuel Selection Technology automatically switches from propane to gasoline for longer run times
- EPA III and CARB compliant 212cc engine provides extremely quiet operation (58 dBA at quarter load, 22 feet)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
Westinghouse WGen3600DF Dual Fuel (Gas and Propane) Electric Start Portable Generator - 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts
- 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 3240 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Propane); 4 Gallon Fuel Tank (with Fuel Gauge); Electric Push Button and Remote Start
- Intuitive Control Panel Features a 5-20R 120V Duplex Outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet
- 212cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Plug-and-Play! Comes With a Propane Regulator Hose, Handle, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, Oil, Funnel, Tool Kit, and User Manual; Minimal Assembly Required.
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
DuroMax XP13000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert, 50 State Approved, Blue
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Built using a powerful 500cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!
WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt, CARB Compliant
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty
Champion Power Equipment 100416 10,000/8,000-Watt TRI Fuel Portable Natural Gas Generator, NG/LPG Hose Kits and CO Shield
$1,271.69 in stock
1 used from $1,169.95
- Your 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box
- Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
- Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus the UL-recognized sensor uses an LED to indicate CO shutoff or fault
- Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
GENMAX Portable Inverter Generator, 6000W Super Quiet Gas Propane Powered Engine with Remote/Electric Start, Ultra Lightweight for Backup Home Use & Camping Travel Outdoor .EPA Compliant(GM6000iED)
- 【 DUAL FUEL OUTPUT】 312cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 6000 peak watts and 5250 rated watts with 3.6 gallon fuel tank; Gas or Propane Powered ,giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. This generator is perfect for emergency home power, job site use or camping with your RV.
- 【 EASY TO CARRY AND USE】 1 telescopic rod and 2 rolling wheels for easy travel; Light weight and compact design, weight only 117.9 pounds; 5 in 1 Digital Data Center(Hours, Voltage, Loading,Gas fuel meter, Frequency) ,Remote Start With Key Fob.
- 【 Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient】 As Low as 62 dBA Noise with 25%loading at 23 feet distance. Features “LOW IDLE Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
- 【CO DETECT】Automatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- 【 INVERTER TECHNOLOGY】 Provides clean, stable power